Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Wednesday, January 13
Nicole had a huge event today, she stayed at her grandparents house all alone while they took the kids to school. WOW, a hole half hour, all alone. Of course grandma extracted a promise from Nicole that she would not move off the couch while she was gone! Her appetite is increasing. She actually eats more than four or five bites at a meal. No where near her previous ability, but nearing normal servings. She has also gained the ability to maneuver up and down the stairs, without her mom standing behind her to catch her. Wait a minute, didn't I already to through the stair climbing learning curve with her, oh well I guess its just another thing she has to learn more than once. She continues to gain strength and stamina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is there any thing you guys need?
ReplyDeleteGlad that everyday you are getting stronger!
ReplyDeleteJust in case you didn't get my text, let me know if you have any cravings. I can swing by after school.
ReplyDelete