Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, January 4th, Morning Update

Uneventful night. This morning's blood test did show her white blood cell count was down from yesterday, which is good, but it is still high. Her x-ray was the same as yesterday. The doctor hopes to try to have the ventilator do a little bit less of the breathing today to see how her body handles it.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole,

    We are all praying for your recovery and you are on all of our minds. Get well soon! We miss your smiling face here at the plant but make sure you take your time in coming back. I tried rushing things with my illness and found it's not a good idea. If you run into any leave issues please let us know so we can help.

    All the best,

    John Portanova

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uneventful is better than eventful... unless it is eventful because of a an improvement. I saw Mado and Tyty this morning and gave them a huge hug! I missed them and it was so nice to see them! I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are good kids! Get better soon Cole. I think Keli and you are in a competition to see who will get more of my prayers... one of her incisions has been infected and they are talking about a possible surgery on it. You keep one uping eachother, just wanted to let you both know that I pray for both of you every time, so STOP IT! ;) Love ya Cole,

    Jenae

    ReplyDelete