Doctor has taken another x-ray of her abdomen, tracking the digestive issue, and postponed the test for removing the ventilator until the morning. She remains critical, but stable and though she is still sedated she is more alert today. Opening her eyes, and showing displeasure.
Since I heard about you Nicole, I have been praying like crazy. I talked to my son in Florida today (The radio DJ) He is putting you on the radio for prayers. We know that prayer is what you need and God is able to make you completly well. Love you and big hugs! Irma Reed
ReplyDeleteI just recently found out about this blog. What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteCole- What the heck? You are the strongest, toughest, craziest, fastest talking-subject jumping gal I know!! Get better soon. You are the sunshine in this place. We need you. I love you and am thinking about you.
Love,
Sam (the girl)