Nicole just got out of surgery and it went well. They were able to clear out the infection and the lungs underneath look pink and healthy. She will stay on the ventilator tonight and hopefully tomorrow they will begin to wean her off of it.
Hooray! I just went and did a happy dance with your parents and Ben. Okay, we didn't really dance but I was near by and had to drop in and sigh a huge sigh of relief hearing that this part went well. Recover quickly so you can start showing off all of your battle wounds!
YEAH!!! I am so happy to hear that the surgery went well! You will continue to be in my prayers Nicole! Hope things continue to improve. Also, thanks for starting this blog! I am so glad that I am able to stay updated while living out of state! Alanna
:) I don't want to bog down your blog Nicole but I really thought this might make you smile. My sister back in Indiana is praying for you continually too. She has her two young grandkids spending the night with her tonight and this is what she told me: "When the kids were saying their prayers (I had told them the basic stuff about Nicole) Katie said “and for the Mommy where Aunt Annie lives” so she was in their prayers too tonight." :-) Ann B from work again.
That is such a relief! I've been waiting for an update all day since I heard Nicole was going into surgery. You're amazing and a fighter Nicole. We love you and are praying for you. ~Tiffani Frandsen
Thanks Betsy for doing this. Hopefully you will have the energy to keep it going. So glad for a little good news. Pink and healthy sounds so nice right about now :). Lots of love and good wishes to you Nicole from my Mom and George, my Brother Chris and his wife Akiko. They are calling for constant updates. I will have to pass along this blog although they are not so good with the blogs. We are thinking of you non-stop and wishing for that darn ventilator to come out because YOU are good and ready. I am already thinking of fun, delicious food I can send your way when you get to eat again! Like a true Godsey, we know you love to eat. Lots of Love, Kari, Michael, Joey & Sammy
Just got off the phone with your Grandparents and we too are smiling at the initial reports post surgery. We are all praying for your speedy recovery! Love ya! Your Great-Aunt Charlotte and Cheryl in Missouri.
Nicole, our family is praying for your speedy recovery, for the comfort of your husband and sweet children, and for the doctors that are caring for you!! Love, the Briggs Family
Thank God the surgery went well!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you every step of the way, Nicole!
The prayers NEVER stop!
Hugs,
Ann B from work :-)
so good to hear!
ReplyDeletestill praying for you all.
love,
Kathleen Thompson
Thanks so much for starting this blog, thanks for the updates! Such a relief to know what is going on! Gotta love Cole!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are in our prayers girlie!
Jenae
Lots of tears for you Nicole. Soon they will be tears of hapiness and not worry. Love you!
ReplyDeleteKim (one of your many sisters that Ben provided you with)
Yes, thank you for starting this blog! It is nice to updated! My prayers and thoughts are constantly with you! Keep fighting! Love Keli!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I just went and did a happy dance with your parents and Ben. Okay, we didn't really dance but I was near by and had to drop in and sigh a huge sigh of relief hearing that this part went well. Recover quickly so you can start showing off all of your battle wounds!
ReplyDelete~Misty
YEAH!!! I am so happy to hear that the surgery went well! You will continue to be in my prayers Nicole! Hope things continue to improve. Also, thanks for starting this blog! I am so glad that I am able to stay updated while living out of state!
ReplyDeleteAlanna
:) I don't want to bog down your blog Nicole but I really thought this might make you smile. My sister back in Indiana is praying for you continually too. She has her two young grandkids spending the night with her tonight and this is what she told me:
ReplyDelete"When the kids were saying their prayers (I had told them the basic stuff about Nicole) Katie said “and for the Mommy where Aunt Annie lives” so she was in their prayers too tonight."
:-) Ann B from work again.
So glad to hear the surgury went well--thanks for keeping us updated... Get well quickly Nicole we are fasting and praying for you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Paije
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Get well Nicole! We are all praying for a speedy recovery! ~Jennilee
ReplyDeleteThat is such a relief! I've been waiting for an update all day since I heard Nicole was going into surgery. You're amazing and a fighter Nicole. We love you and are praying for you.
ReplyDelete~Tiffani Frandsen
Thanks Betsy for doing this. Hopefully you will have the energy to keep it going. So glad for a little good news. Pink and healthy sounds so nice right about now :). Lots of love and good wishes to you Nicole from my Mom and George, my Brother Chris and his wife Akiko. They are calling for constant updates. I will have to pass along this blog although they are not so good with the blogs. We are thinking of you non-stop and wishing for that darn ventilator to come out because YOU are good and ready. I am already thinking of fun, delicious food I can send your way when you get to eat again! Like a true Godsey, we know you love to eat. Lots of Love, Kari, Michael, Joey & Sammy
ReplyDeleteJust got off the phone with your Grandparents and we too are smiling at the initial reports post surgery. We are all praying for your speedy recovery! Love ya! Your Great-Aunt Charlotte and Cheryl in Missouri.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this blog. You've been on my mind Nicole, I am just amazed at what it took to make you lay still and have some quiet time ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you recover quicker than ever!!! xoxo
Rachel Fry
Nicole, our family is praying for your speedy recovery, for the comfort of your husband and sweet children, and for the doctors that are caring for you!!
ReplyDeleteLove, the Briggs Family
I wish you the best and am thinking and praying for you constantly. Hang in there. . . Love, Preston
ReplyDelete