Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Tuesday Evening, January 5
Nicole was more alert today, kept opening her beautiful brown eyes and looking around. All part of reducing her level of sedation in preparation for the test in the morning to see if she is ready to come off of the ventilator. We are still watching her digestive track, it is improving, albeit slightly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much for keeping us posted! SHe is constantly in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteAlanna
We're thinking of you and praying for you. We know you'll be back to normal soon cause you're so tough! Penny and Kevin please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Suzanne and Charley
This was not an easy thing to learn about right before I had to leave the state to return to school, but Nicole has been in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I've not seen her in forever, but she's always had so much spunk that it's hard to think she'll succumb to this. Keep fighting, Nicole!
ReplyDelete-Diane Miller
(And thanks to those posting the updates. This is all I have to rely on now.)
So sorry to hear that Nicole has been having such a tough go of it. I'm just a blogging friend, but I want you to know she is in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne made me aware of your situation and please know that we will pray for you and for Nicole. I will contiune to check back and see how things are going. All my best thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove, Kathy Goodwin
Nicole...keep getting stronger..we love you... thanks for the updates on the blogs...The Gribbin Family.
ReplyDelete